History of Diehm & Sons
Since 1885, our company has been a Lititz area tradition. John T. Weber, the patriarch of our land surveying business, was a prominent citizen, teacher and justice of the peace. Today, John’s great-great-grandson, Timothy, operates Diehm & Sons with the same principles and ethics instilled over four generations.
John passed the business to his grandson, Paul F. Diehm, in 1934. During Paul’s 34 years as owner, he performed thousands of property surveys and changed the business name to Diehm & Sons with the addition of his children, Dale and Paul R., as employees. He succeeded the business to them in 1968.
Twelve years later, Timothy joined the family business after completing his education at Penn State University and in 1995 assumed ownership from his father and uncle. Throughout the four generations of ownership, Diehm & Sons has become one of the most recognized names in surveying and mapping, civil engineering and land planning in Lancaster and Lebanon Counties. With history spanning more than a century, our vast records library and the stability of our staff provide the foundation of deep knowledge in this area.
At Diehm & Sons, we are client focused, knowledge driven and with every project look to place the service of our clients ahead of profits.